We are extremely pleased to announce that a number of vacancies for Multi Drop Delivery Drivers / Couriers are now available at all of our locations.
We are calling out for drivers of all experience levels to join our team of self-employed multi-drop delivery drivers.
Don’t have a van? NO PROBLEM. We can put you in touch with a company who work in partnership with us to supply you with a fully insured van for personal and business use at very competitive rates. If you would rather source your own then we are more then happy to accommodate this.
Heard that you have to pay upfront to start working? PCS Logistic Partners pride ourselves on never taking any upfront costs. At PCS we invest in our team.
Unlike many other courier jobs, you will benefit from the following:
- Pre-planned Multi drop routes
- Easy step by step software
- All routes are planned to a 9-hour working day although a full route is paid even if you complete early.
- Rapid Loading Times
- !!!Paid Training!!!!
- Great ACHIEVABLE bonus opportunities – 100% of bonuses earned, are paid.
Our current vacancies are based at in the following locations: –
- Ashton under Lyme
Experience as a Parcel Delivery Driver / Multi Drop Driver / Van Driver would be preferred although is not essential as full training is provided.
- Minimum age 21
- All levels of experience considered
- Full Criminal Background Check will be completed
- Be organised & Physically fit
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own and within a team
- An eye for detail
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Driving Licence with no more than 6 points and no endorsements
- Experience preferred but not essential as full training is provided
- Must have own smart phone however If you require a new smartphone then assistance in obtaining one can be given at your request
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
- 6 Points or less
HGV Class 1 Driver
Salary/Rate:- £11 – £17.50/hour
Location :- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Immediate Starts Available
We are looking for several HGV Class 1 drivers, we have permanent work available, with an immediate start.
- Different shift patterns available – Days and Nights
- Weekend work available
- Company Uniform
- HGV Class 1 Driving Licence
- Digital Tachograph
- Experience preferred but not essential
Whats it like to work at PCS Logistics Partners?
I have been working for pcs
logistics for 2 years now. It has and still is a pleasure to work for the
company. They have supported me and helped me progress through the company. All
4 directors and my regional manager are approachable and listen to any concerns
that i have. Top team Top company!!!
I have worked with PCS for just under 1 year. When I first started they gave me a full induction and made me aware of what the business was all about.
This induction was conducted with all of the directors going through different
aspects of the business.All if them made me feel welcome and part of the team from the very first day.
I have enjoyed my time with PCS since i have started and i have learnt alot more about the logistics business since joining this is mainly down to the vast knowledge in all area’s of logistics by the whole team
I started with PCS 18 months ago , I love the fact that the directors are intune with the whole operation . All senior management are available to be contacted at anytime and will always do their best to help out and support whenever required. Any issues are delt with quickly and effectively.
Since i have been with the business, PCS have secured multiple new contracts which has enabled us to provide more jobs within numerous locations throughout the country.
Its great to be part of a growing company